|June 9, 2011||Filled under Beef, Main Dish|
This is not a recipe I created. My dad taught me this quick and easy prep for steaks years ago and it is a favorite of my family. Dad was a master who created magic each time he fired up the grill. I am so thankful he taught me this quick steps for delicious steaks. These steaks can be grilled or broiled, whatever works best for you.
- Place steaks in a large dish.
- Cover with beer (I use Samuel Adams Summer Ale).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and place on large cutting board and allow steaks to rest for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine 2 parts dark brown sugar to 1 part Accent.
- Rub sugar-Accent mixture over steaks, both sides.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.