Strawberry Corn Salsa
|July 2, 2011||Filled under Appetizers, Fruit, Side Dish, Vegetables|
This recipe makes art in a bowl! All the colors of summer are captured in this dish with a fresh, light flavor perfect for snacking between swims or to compliment any back porch dinner. This can be served with chips or alone as a side dish. Just a little chopping and this recipe is almost done. The natural flavors are the star.
- 6 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pkg frozen sweet kernel corn (can use fresh corn kernels too)
- 3 tbs minced cilantro
- 2 tbs lime juice
Putting It All Together:
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and lime juice.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.