Posts Tagged by pizza
|January 7, 2012||Filled under Beef, Main Dish|
I am so hungover. No, not the 20-something, had a great night out with beautiful people, at beautiful places with loud pumping base and a fuzzy taxi cab ride home hungover. I am holiday hungover. All that time off work… more
|September 6, 2011||Filled under Appetizers, Main Dish|
It’s a weeknight and that means homework, softball practice, baths, story-time, prayers and lights out. Oh and something healthy and filling to eat that doesn’t involve a drive thru, a toy and a bunch of grease. Weeknight Pizza is the… more
- Boboli Ready-to-Cook Pizza Crusts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded carrots, chopped to tiny bits
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use cheddar but use your favorite)
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 5 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Putting It All Together:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place pizza crusts on large baking sheet.
- Brush crusts with olive oil.
- Place desired amount of pizza sauce on each crust.
- Sprinkle carrots over sauce.
- Hide carrots with shredded cheese by sprinkling cheese over carrots.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes until crust is at desired doneness.
Some other ideas for pizzas: chicken & broccolli with white sauce, all veggie pizzas with red sauce, traditional pepperoni and cheese pizza, let your imagination go on this one.
Serve it on paper plates for easy clean up and get back to activities. Enjoy!by