Posts Tagged by Potato
|December 1, 2012||Filled under Slow Cooker, Soups & Stews|
It has been one of those weeks. No. Seriously. One of THOSE weeks. You know the kind. We all do. That kind of week when the tire goes flat while running late on the first rainy morning in 3 months. And… more
|February 26, 2012||Filled under Chicken, Main Dish, Make Ahead|
This past week I had to do some traveling for work. I always worry about what the family will eat while I am away. I envision a diet packed with take out, leftovers, and drive through goodies. BBQ Chicken with… more
|October 6, 2011||Filled under Side Dish|
This little dish is deceiving. Kind of like my 7 year old. Isn’t that an awful thing to say about my oldest child? My precious little baby girl, the one who taught me to be a mother. The one whose… more
|May 25, 2011||Filled under Side Dish|
I am a big fan of these when dining out. I have tried a few times to recreate at home but never quite got the final product I was looking for. I recently discovered the missing link for this recipe in… more
- 15-20 Fingerling potatoes, cut in half lenthwise
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line large baking sheet with tin foil. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss Fingerlings in olive oil in a medium size bowl to coat well and place on baking sheet.
- Add salt and pepper, mixing to coat.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until crispy on the outside.